Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormmocs
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2019

Dota Auto Chess has skyrocketed to popularity. Streamers, both Dota 2 and card game players, are all playing it and loving it. This guide is meant for those players who have the basics of the game in the bag but face a difficulty in winning a game or even making it to the top three. Let me preface this by saying I haven’t gained complete mastery of the game in any way. But I do have a decent idea of how to at least consistently make the top three using a few basic strategies. I’ve played about 20-25 games and have managed to win 4 of them. In most of the games in which I did well, I observed a common pattern, which might come in handy to those who know the basic rules of the game but are trying to rank up.

Auto Chess is a competitive eight player mode that's available to download as a custom game mode in Dota 2. Unlike traditional Dota, play takes place on a chess board of eight squares by eight squares. Rather than chess pieces though, you play with various heroes from Dota 2. Gameplay takes place across numerous rounds, and with multiple boards existing within the overall game space. These other boards are occupied by your fellow players, and this is the PVP element of Dota Auto Chess.

On the start of a round, each player will get 5 random heroes to chose from, you can then buy which ever hero you want in exchange for gold. The bought hero will be placed on the reserve slots of your board, you can then move it to wherever you want on your side of the board. Only one hero can occupy a single tile. The number of heroes on the board is limited to the player level, each round rewards the player with 1 exp, the player can alternatively spend 5 gold to earn extra 4 xp. The player can also spend 2 gold to re-roll the 5 heroes that they get to chose from. Come to mmocs.com now, you can buy Dota 2 Auto Chess Candy with fast delivery and 100% safety.

Upgrading or getting those type bonuses means you have to collect sets of heroes, and each round you draft heroes from a selection drawn randomly from a common pool with a fixed number of pieces shared among all the players. In effect, this means not every player can share the same strategies, and you have to watch what others are buying so that you know if you’re competing for the same pieces. You might also get items from fighting creeps that help you form a strategy.

Your main goal should be to find the strongest synergy and composition for your current matchup. One of the easiest things to do is to stack heroes from the same class. While this seems like a pretty straightforward thing to do, it might not always be the best solution. Let’s say you choose to have a Mage setup. They do a lot of magical damage, which is very good against some other classes (Warriors for example) but not so much against others. That’s why my advice would be not to focus that much on one class.

Playing Dota Auto Chess is quite simple, however, that can be said for any of the Dota 2 Arcade maps but winning games in DAC is a whole other thing. So, to help the community get better in Dota Auto Chess, we are here with some tips and tricks to help you guys out. Hopefully, after going through these, you will be able to stack up on those precious victories.
    •  
      CommentAuthoryolo
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2019