Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortaylorlin
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2018

Wayfarer sunglasses as popularized by movies such as "The Blues Brothers" and "Risky Business" have returned (but in larger sizes and bolder colors) and even some of biggest names of the 80's and 90's fashion modeling scene are enjoying a career revival with major fashion and cosmetic companies featuring them in ad campaigns.

"Fashion styles have been changed that allowed more freedom of choices. The classic ""little black dress"" is a party staple, but plenty of other sequined dresses are showing up on the racks this year. Fashion trends are frippery that makes us look like the rest of the world."

Sexier attires reappeared and tight fitting clothes were worn once again as glamorous and fabulous clothing slowly returned to the fashion scene making nba singlets australia  designers breathe a sigh of relief. Go neutral - One of the hot new trends in wedding stationery is to use metallics as neutral colors.

"Years ago, while waiting in line at a coffee shop, I saw a woman wearing a white Edwardian blouse with a zip up sweatshirt and torn up jeans and I still consider her to be one of the best examples I've seen of wearing vintage and new separates in a way that is both very modern and entirely unique (wherever you are, mysterious lady, you are still my #1 girl crush.) Mix-n-matching vintage and new separates is probably the easiest way of beginning to work vintage into your wardrobe, as well as a simple way of taking a very special, fancier vintage piece and making it more wearable for day."