Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

HI,
    As I have more or less given up on Steinberg customer service, first waiting more than 7 days for a reply, after purchasing Cubase 9.5 Pro (OC version), and then waiting up to 3 days for further replies, and dealing with false statements, I hope the Forum here will be of better assistance.
    When I bought Cubase 9.5 Pro, it stated that it needs 11-12 GB of free disk space. My system hard drive has 14-15 GB free disk space. So I figured I was good to go. I downloaded the installation files to a different hard drive, to not take up all the space on the system hard drive.
    I have just now tried to install the Cubase 9.5 Pro software, but I kept getting error messages saying I did not have enough space. Knowing that I did have enough space I clicked "try again", and then the installment continued. After the installment I got a message saying "Cubase 9.5 Pro succesfully installed", and then a list of the status of the installed items (Cubase 9.5 Pro, and Retrologue2 etc), and almost all of them said "Not Installed". That's the first problem. 
    The second problem is: I have uninstalled the few items that was installed, like the eLicenser and Retrologue (roughly maybe 500 MB combined). But now my system hard drive only has 360 MB free space - before the attempt on installing there was over 14 GB - and there's no trace of Cubase 9.5 Pro, to delete/uninstall.. What do I do?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
    https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=130952

Thank you.