Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorLarryWalker
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2018 edited

Hello,

I have been making prints to sell for some time. I shoot with a Sony 850 and Canon 5d, mostly architecture and landscapes. the current printer is an Epson 3800. In the past I have printed mostly 11x17 matte, usually Moab entrada natural. I like the look of prints with this paper. I matte to 16x20 and sign the matte with a glaze pen, I like the raised shiny look when dried. lately I have been rethinking, after looking at soft proofing in the new beta LR 4 I am amazed at the improvement in detail and color gamut when printing on Ilford gallerie smooth pearl. the colors and detail are superior to the matte paper, which has a more porous surface, no surprise there. This is just a hobby for me but I do sell quite a few prints locally. 

For more details:

Thanks
    •  
      CommentAuthorpesopibal
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2018

Your hobby is good and I think that you can work professionally in this filed. You are not a good best essay uk agent but I am sure that you are become a good photographer in future so try to focus in this field professionally.
    •  
      CommentAuthoryolo
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2019